Shortcut to: Isle of Wight News | Isle of Wight Weather | Isle of Wight Events | Christmas on Isle of Wight | VB Forum

Man & A Van?

Looking or a reliable plumber, electrician or hairdresser? Plan to go out for dinner but not sure where to go?

Post your question here and see what comes back. Alternatively, if you've had a good experience let others know.

Man & A Van?

Postby tinsel » Thu 11 Aug 2011 7:25 pm

Hi,

Me and my 2 children am hopefully moving to Newport next week and although can get the boxes moved via family and friends, I have some bulky pieces of furniture that would need a van but its not a full houseful of furniture, can anyone recommend anyone please?

:)
tinsel

Re: Man & A Van?

Postby annabellepacey » Fri 24 Feb 2012 9:08 pm

A really wonderful chap is called Dez (Dez Removals) 07976610556

He is strong, careful,punctual, reliable, honest and willing. He was recommended by our storage people in Ventnor and has helped us several times since .Annabelle BONCHURCH
annabellepacey

Postby annabellepacey » Tue 26 Jun 2012 11:02 am

I have sad news, the wonderful Dez is no longer available due to his popularity so has asked me to remove my recommendation but I don't know how to, due to my incompetent I. T. skills !! Can anyone do it for me ? Thanks so much, Annabelle
annabellepacey

Postby EinsteinsGhost » Tue 26 Jun 2012 12:32 pm

annabellepacey wrote:I have sad news, the wonderful Dez is no longer available due to his popularity so has asked me to remove my recommendation but I don't know how to, due to my incompetent I. T. skills !! Can anyone do it for me ? Thanks so much, Annabelle

Hi Annabelle,

For reasons I don't claim to understand! I believe it is not possible to remove posts once posted, but your latest post should serve the same purpose.
EinsteinsGhost

Return to Recommendations?