Shortcut to: Isle of Wight News | Isle of Wight Weather | Isle of Wight Events | Christmas on Isle of Wight | VB Forum

Kenneth Grant RIP

As the title says, if you have a different view of the world you can discuss it here

Re: Kenneth Grant RIP

Postby Good Fairy » Thu 28 Jul 2011 4:32 pm

no way...uh uh....YOU go look me dear. come on...its only a thread, youve talked about some of the very stuff thats on it...so you wont be in any way surpised. :wink:
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music....."Anon.
Good Fairy

Postby Good Fairy » Thu 28 Jul 2011 4:36 pm

i find it quite bizarre that you wont look at the link walkslow sent you, nor look online, nor on a thread thats covered it somewhat.
thats what i find bizarre nikki. You seem to be only caught on the fact that no.5 wont answer you rather than any real interest in the subject. if thats not to bizarre a comment.
so basically, you could be told anything, and you have no way of checking the balance. can you not see how bizarre that is. ?
Last edited by Good Fairy on Thu 28 Jul 2011 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music....."Anon.
Good Fairy

Postby Nikki » Thu 28 Jul 2011 4:38 pm

Good Fairy wrote:no way...uh uh....YOU go look me dear. come on...its only a thread, youve talked about some of the very stuff thats on it...so you wont be in any way surpised. :wink:

So if i look through it and i don't find the answers to my questions, like for starters, what do oto members typically say about Christianity?, do you think its fair to ask no5 again?
Nikki

Postby Good Fairy » Thu 28 Jul 2011 4:40 pm

sure, but i cant guaranty an outcome :lol: :lol: :lol:
Good Fairy

Postby Nikki » Thu 28 Jul 2011 4:53 pm

Ok i go through the thread but i don't remember reading no5 saying what oto members think and are taught about Christianity. If i find such a post i will gladly acknowledge it and post the link here to save anyone else that might be interested having to read a whole thread when the guy with so called answer is a regular poster on here. Thanks for your help guys. :roll:
Nikki

Postby No.5 » Thu 28 Jul 2011 4:56 pm

pathetic little poster
"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
...Stephen F Roberts
No.5

Postby Nikki » Thu 28 Jul 2011 4:59 pm

No.5 wrote:pathetic little poster

Why for asking a question? :roll: I'll soon see if your answer is on there no5. It'll take time but i'm really interested so i guess by this time tomorrow i'll have an answer, unless of course it isn't on the thread.
Nikki

Postby Good Fairy » Thu 28 Jul 2011 5:00 pm

Nikki wrote:Ok i go through the thread but i don't remember reading no5 saying what oto members think and are taught about Christianity. If i find such a post i will gladly acknowledge it and post the link here to save anyone else that might be interested having to read a whole thread when the guy with so called answer is a regular poster on here. Thanks for your help guys. :roll:

you will. its a massive thread nikki....i cant see how you read it in 10 minutes......oh i see..i misread your post. failing any understanding...checkout the link walkslow gave you...google it..go to the library...come on...

I dont think youill read it to be honest :lol:
Good Fairy

Postby Nikki » Thu 28 Jul 2011 5:07 pm

Good Fairy wrote:
Nikki wrote:Ok i go through the thread but i don't remember reading no5 saying what oto members think and are taught about Christianity. If i find such a post i will gladly acknowledge it and post the link here to save anyone else that might be interested having to read a whole thread when the guy with so called answer is a regular poster on here. Thanks for your help guys. :roll:

you will. its a massive thread nikki....i cant see how you read it in 10 minutes......oh i see..i misread your post. failing any understanding...checkout the link walkslow gave you...google it..go to the library...come on...

I dont think youill read it to be honest :lol:

I will. Then if the answer isn't there i'll have another question. That is why does he not want to answer a simple question. :roll: I will also look at websites too but am i the only one that thinks if you want to get any kind of truth the best source is a member or ex-member. Doesn't that make sense?
Nikki

Postby Good Fairy » Thu 28 Jul 2011 5:13 pm

but if you persistanly ask the same question and get told the same answer, and are still unhappy, i would have given up by now and gone and looked for myself...based my opinions losely around my findings, ( and trying at least for a sound bit of balance, ie not just ALL off c/Christian websites, try and get a bit of objectivity into your argument if you can...), .and then come back for questions and clarification.

youve shown no real interest nikki..just a penchant for being stuck on the fact no.5 wont answer you. I can see his point to be fair.

anyway...thats what i would have done..but what do i know. :roll:
Good Fairy

Postby No.5 » Thu 28 Jul 2011 5:55 pm

she not unhappy...she thinks she;s scoring points.....but nobody is interested. Steve asked a question and I answered, that should give you a hinat as to what i think of this poster and the games she is playing.

But for your information NikNik...the OTO don't teach anything about christianity, don't have a stance on it above or below any other failed world religion..they recoqnise Jesus as a prophet as do jews and muslims. The accept Jehoveh as a god of the jews.

Now you answer one question in your dull life

do you as a women, feel it is right to worship a god that instructs rape and child killing? (to be posted on every post you make from now on :evil: )
"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
...Stephen F Roberts
No.5

Postby Good Fairy » Fri 12 Aug 2011 2:28 pm

DO YOU HAVE AN OPINION ON THIS SIG ? :shock:
Good Fairy

Previous

Return to A Different View of The World