Shortcut to: Isle of Wight News | Isle of Wight Weather | Isle of Wight Events | Christmas on Isle of Wight | VB Forum

Its a funny thing.......

As the title says, if you have a different view of the world you can discuss it here

Re: Its a funny thing.......

Postby EinsteinsGhost » Thu 14 Jul 2011 4:30 pm

BIGFOOT.!! wrote:Well Einsteins Ghost after about a week holes started appearing in my religion . so i cleaned my glasses and opened my eyes and Behold it was a False God .. then the Angle Hair noodles appeared un to me and said THOU Does not need Garvy THOU Just need Good Sauce .... i didn't know what to make of it .

My apologies for the others butting in on our serious spiritual discussion Bigfoot. They are blind to the true faith, they are heathens and worship idols and know nothing of the great prophets, Delia, Jamie and of course St Ainsley of the Harriot.
If you wish to become a true follower just send me your bank details or buy my book '101 different ways to heaven with pasta' priced just £19.99 and available via Amazon.
EinsteinsGhost

Postby Nikki » Thu 14 Jul 2011 4:40 pm

Good Fairy wrote:carry on. Ive got a garden that begging to be watered. so laters . :) my courgettes wont wait.

Just wondered what your take is on watering a garden when its still sunny. So many people over the years have told me not to water till the sun goes down but i'm fortunate to be able to go abroad a lot and when i'm in hot countries they always seem to water no matter if its sunny and boiling hot. Any advice?
Nikki

Postby Nikki » Thu 14 Jul 2011 4:46 pm

By advice i mean can it harm the plants in anyway and if so how?
Nikki

Postby Good Fairy » Thu 14 Jul 2011 4:48 pm

bottom water avoiding the leaves...i wont be around later so have to do it now. :) its past four o clock. so no harm done.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music....."Anon.
Good Fairy

Postby Nikki » Thu 14 Jul 2011 4:52 pm

Good Fairy wrote:bottom water avoiding the leaves...i wont be around later so have to do it now. :) its past four o clock. so no harm done.

Thanks for that. Thats what i thought. If i water from the bottom the leaves don't get sun damaged. I really appreciate your advice. :)
Nikki

Postby Nikki » Thu 14 Jul 2011 5:05 pm

Just thought that isn't it amazing that we plant these tiny seeds and harvest food. What a brilliant demonstration of God's perfect design. :lol: :lol: :wink:
Nikki

Postby Good Fairy » Thu 14 Jul 2011 5:07 pm

:lol: :roll:
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music....."Anon.
Good Fairy

Postby No.5 » Thu 14 Jul 2011 5:36 pm

Nikki wrote:Just thought that isn't it amazing that we plant these tiny seeds and harvest food. What a brilliant demonstration of God's perfect design. :lol: :wink:

surely you mean evolution :lol: :lol:

Do plants suffer from original sin :idea:
"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
...Stephen F Roberts
No.5

Postby Good Fairy » Thu 14 Jul 2011 5:41 pm

only if they come from Monsanto :lol:
Good Fairy

Postby Nikki » Thu 14 Jul 2011 5:42 pm

Good Fairy wrote:only if they come from Monsanto :lol:

:lol:
Nikki

Postby ebod » Thu 14 Jul 2011 7:47 pm

:lol: very good GF
ebod

Postby BIGFOOT.!! » Thu 14 Jul 2011 8:41 pm

EinsteinsGhost said
If you wish to become a true follower just send me your bank details or buy my book '101 different ways to heaven with pasta' priced just £19.99 and available via Amazon.

Im just waiting for my cheque from the Nigerian Lottery . They said it could take a little while for it to arrive .
As soon as it does im getting the Book .. no make that Ten copys. This is as im sure I'll go though them all as i try to decipher the Hidden meaning in every line .. I feel so Free.
BIGFOOT.!!

Postby walkslow » Thu 14 Jul 2011 11:47 pm

EinsteinsGhost wrote:
BIGFOOT.!! wrote:Well Einsteins Ghost after about a week holes started appearing in my religion . so i cleaned my glasses and opened my eyes and Behold it was a False God .. then the Angle Hair noodles appeared un to me and said THOU Does not need Garvy THOU Just need Good Sauce .... i didn't know what to make of it .

My apologies for the others butting in on our serious spiritual discussion Bigfoot. They are blind to the true faith, they are heathens and worship idols and know nothing of the great prophets, Delia, Jamie and of course St Ainsley of the Harriot.

Just for Bigfoot & EG
www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-14135523
found this via Fortean Times website. :lol:
IMAGINE!!!
walkslow

Postby BIGFOOT.!! » Fri 15 Jul 2011 10:58 am

Wow this is getting better an better . Thank you Walkslow that was most helpful i didn't know it was such a big religion i dont feel so alone now .
EinsteinsGhost .. you have opened my eyes i Can See the pasta and all is good . Parmesan to you all
BIGFOOT.!!

Postby No.5 » Fri 15 Jul 2011 6:22 pm

"There may be fairies at the bottom of the garden. There is no evidence for it, but you can't prove that there aren't any, so shouldn't we be agnostic with respect to fairies?"
"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
...Stephen F Roberts
No.5

PreviousNext

Return to A Different View of The World