Shortcut to: Isle of Wight News | Isle of Wight Weather | Isle of Wight Events | Christmas on Isle of Wight | VB Forum

Can anyone donate a prize???

If you have details of charitable or non-commercial events or appeals, feel free to spread the word here.

Can anyone donate a prize???

Postby kathy1977 » Tue 17 Jan 2012 1:45 pm

I work for a company who is holding a charity race night in Feb to raise money for Breast Cancer Care and The Family Holiday Association. We have managed to secure prizes for 8 of the races. The 9th race, people will have to bid on the horses to buy them and the winning horse receives a star prize. We had been promised an amazing star prize, but we have been let down at the last minute. We are therefore asking if anyone can donate a star prize that people will want to bid on to raise money for these amazing charities. The bigger the prize the more money we will raise, if anyone can help us it would be a great help as we are quickly running out of time. If you would like anymore info on who I work for or the charities we are helping please dont hesitate to contact me. Many Thanks.
kathy1977

Return to Community and charitable events